Valdez, PAVD taxiway lines not easily seen.

fisheye

Since I recently was able to fix this new airport a couple of days ago so the sink holes were fixed now I can enjoy flying using this scenery (except for a small issue). When using the taxiway I have a real hard time seeing the yellow centerline.  It may be my old eyes getting worse but other airports don't seem to be this bad.  I used REX 4 Texture Direct and changed the lines to a brighter yellow with a black border but in this scenery they don't show up.  Is there a way that I can modify the lines to make them more visible. :-)

One of the best airports I've had the pleasure of flying.  Just wait until the mist rolls in Fisheye.:rolleyes:

Your question about the yellow center line, well the proof is in the picture.  I didn't find it too bad, if that's the way it is, I'm afraid

that it.:P

Sit back and enjoy, as I mentioned above, it really is a beauty (as they all are)

18 hours ago, John Dow said:

Your answer might lie in the airport itself.  Here's how it appears in Google Earth, the taxiway lines are quite faded and somewhat indistinct:

Valdez.jpg

John, thanks for the answer and picture of this issue.  I can see that it is real to life but that doesn't help me see the centerline since my 78 year old eyes wouldn't pass the FAA test anyway, that is why I enjoy FSX so much having all of the real life addons.  Just trying to make life a little bit easier but I guess in this case I can just guess where the centerline is and get on with just flying. Thanks again to all that answered my question.  fisheye

Archived