PAEN ELEVATION ISSUE

Oz Arad

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Oz Arad said:

I have uninstalled and installed again and nothing changed..and i guess there is no solution..anyone knows what to do?

Hey, don't despair. I seem to remember I had exactly the same issue. The problem is, it was so long ago I can't remember how it was resolved :lol: So I guess, I just wanted to say that, yes, there is a solution. From what I remember it was an easy fix. Are you sure you hit the 'apply' button after running the vector configurator. It's easy not to. Do you have any other sceneries, other mesh products? Third party afcads? I'm sure one of hte guys will help. In the meantime, why not do a search on Google referencing Orbx scenery. 

Thank you for your answer, yes i have applied the changes and i did it a few times and Googled it many times but no answer. PAEN doesn' appear in enable or disable menu. I have the same problem with another 3 rd party scenery EDDS. i can't solve it for about a year. I thought it was a problem with EDDS but PAEN is the same. I don't have Alaska Scenery but my PAHO scenery works well. For PAEN scenery should I get Alaska Scenery? If it will absolutely solve it i would buy it

19 hours ago, Oz Arad said:

Thank you for your answer, yes i have applied the changes and i did it a few times and Googled it many times but no answer. PAEN doesn' appear in enable or disable menu. I have the same problem with another 3 rd party scenery EDDS. i can't solve it for about a year. I thought it was a problem with EDDS but PAEN is the same. I don't have Alaska Scenery but my PAHO scenery works well. For PAEN scenery should I get Alaska Scenery? If it will absolutely solve it i would buy it

I had a similar issue with Milford Sound. I did an install over the top of the original install and it corrected the elevation issue. You could try that with PAEN, nothing to lose.

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Volker Jacob said:

Have the same issue: http://prntscr.com/kp7rvd . Did all the suggested solutions with no success including reinstall .  

here a screenshot of all PAEN files on my desk ... http://prntscr.com/kp8eqb

SIM is Prepar3D V4 with FTX Global, VECTOR, OpenLC NA, + all FTX NA areas

PAJN and PAKT are effected too ... 

MOD - please move this to FTX support ...

Archived