Two from Block Island

Jack Sawyer

Great shots!

If you're flying in winter in Prepar3D, be sure to go to the control panel and turn the ground polygon snow option on. Prepar3D ground polygons can't easily make the same transitions that we could in FSX, but the upside is we get more advanced materials to play with. 

Excellent caps Jack, that water looks cold and icy enough to land on.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

:lol: I see what you did there Andy!  The joke's on me!  I was hoping Orbx would have "PartridgeInAPearTreeFlow!"  :)

They are a bit slow as they should do the 12 days of Christmas flow.:wacko::lol:

Nice shots Jack. Good details in the pair.

I see that you have Orbx Trees. I was debating getting it. I liked the look of the trees in this shot and others from you recently.

I think that it makes a difference in your images.

36 minutes ago, Alex Goff said:

Great shots!

If you're flying in winter in Prepar3D, be sure to go to the control panel and turn the ground polygon snow option on. Prepar3D ground polygons can't easily make the same transitions that we could in FSX, but the upside is we get more advanced materials to play with. 

Thanks for that great tip Alex!  Didn't know that.

28 minutes ago, mikewies said:

Nice shots Jack. Good details in the pair.

I see that you have Orbx Trees. I was debating getting it. I liked the look of the trees in this shot and others from you recently.

I think that it makes a difference in your images.

Trees was my first Orbx and have not looked back.  Back then it was FSX.  Since that time I dumped all other company's products.  Won't mention the names.

But yeah, Trees, I very highly recommend it to anyone.  They really make a huge difference.

Archived