What I want to do to this non-working PC

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Too bad he can't help you fix your computer as well as he can help you vent your frustrations! emoji35.pngemoji36.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roger, you got me started!  When you did that first civilian dude things I literally had tears falling down my face I was laughing so hard!  Thing is, he's still very difficult to control, I even tried the keys you said but I just can't get him to move very easily.  It was a fluke that I got him to jump at all.  I was gonna use him in a Fred comic, I still might.

I intended by these shots that he would be jumping up and down on the PC to vent frustrations. :)

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I intended by these shots that he would be jumping up and down on the PC to vent frustrations. :)

Yep, knew where that was headed as soon as I saw it, and don't blame you at all!  Too bad he is not more agile and easier to manipulate, maybe someday!  Sounds like your computer woes may be getting closer to resolve if all goes well with the reboot and repair, keeping my fingers crossed for you.

The reinstall from the Acronis disk did it but when I run the Orbx Troubleshooter both last night and even now after a full rollback (not related) I have both New Zealands's red with files missing.  I posted in the proper place just now.  I wonder what I need to do to get them back.

Waiting on a call from the Florida tech.  But I have the PC back!  I'm very happy now but still a little nervous, do I have a hardware problem or was this a software glitch.  He said he's seen this before.

15 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The reinstall from the Acronis disk did it but when I run the Orbx Troubleshooter both last night and even now after a full rollback (not related) I have both New Zealands's red with files missing.  I posted in the proper place just now.  I wonder what I need to do to get them back.

Waiting on a call from the Florida tech.  But I have the PC back!  I'm very happy now but still a little nervous, do I have a hardware problem or was this a software glitch.  He said he's seen this before.

Glad you got it working Jack

Greg

Archived