Hello ENSG

VH-KDK

Just noticed the latest Norwegian airport is out.

A quick flight before being interrupted by some bad drama across the road from us.

Here are the first few shots from my flight.

1.ss1.jpg

2.ss2.jpg

3.ss3.jpg

4.ss4.jpg

5.ss5.jpg

6.ss6.jpg

7.ss7.jpg

8.ss8.jpg

9.ss9.jpg

10.ss10.jpg

11.ss11.jpg

Wonderful  airport scenery as usual but the drop off from the end of the runway really gave me a surprise.

Blimey, another place to do some flying around, still not seen the coastal part of Calalina yet.

9 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots, and the proof your DL speeds seem to be as high as the deducts from your bank account.

What happens, Martyn?

A unit (small house) caught fire last evening, totally burned out. Heaps of police, fire trucks, friends, relatives of the occupants and plenty onlookers. No ambulances so luckily nobody was hurt. The police spent a lot of time talking to the occupants. The unit then had police tape go up around it and they have been there guarding the place all night, still there 12 hours later. At a guess I would say they are waiting for the arson squad to turn up.( Disclaimer.Please note this is only speculation as I am not an armchair expert) There has been a lot of trouble at this place over the 6 years I have lived here. Fights and disturbances, one death although that was not suspicious. We said that the new police station should have been built next door to save the police time when they were called out!

DL speeds for me are excellent and in Oz Credit Cards are as common as sparrows so I had no trouble buying.

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A unit (small house) caught fire last evening, totally burned out. Heaps of police, fire trucks, friends, relatives of the occupants and plenty onlookers. No ambulances so luckily nobody was hurt. The police spent a lot of time talking to the occupants. The unit then had police tape go up around it and they have been there guarding the place all night, still there 12 hours later.

There has been a lot of trouble at this place over the 6 years I have lived here. Fights and disturbances, one death although that was not suspicious. We said that the new police station should have been built next door to save the police time when they were called out!

Others have to watch TV to get that much action.

Archived