PC Aviator Purchases

por930

I have lost the ability for Orbx YBBN.. Tried and tried to work it out, even thought of removal..Umm how do you do this??Went to FTX Central, and..sure enough, it had removed my access to YBBN and AU Australia, and no longer displayed them..Now i understand why YBBN and AU Australia have issues.

Anyway, how do I get them ensconced into my account? I have their invoice numbers. I looked about the place, but saw little information regarding purchases from other suppliers..

Regards

Geoff

Ummm, looking further about the place and saw where a new system is being developed for DVD purchases from other suppliers. So, as I have lost YBBN, and it no longer appears in my FTX Central(it did until I just tried to update it) is there a way to get it back while the new system gets under way?) Though I suppose I also require Australia AU as well....

OK, on my steam machine, AU Australia and YBBN work great, though, this machine does not have the new FTX Central. On my main FSX machine I notice that all the YBBN scenery is there, car parks, train station, international terminal maintenance hangers etc BUT missing is the main terminal and the three satellite buildings.    

Archived