It is raining airports.

VH-KDK

12 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Is there a list of new additions somewhere ?

Thanks...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is all there Scott and downloads in an instant through Central3, could not be easier.

12 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes , Santa ( JV ) has come early this year . My advice to my forum members for 2017 is be good boys and girls on our

forum . And whatever you do , don't piss JV off to much . :o:lol:

Cheers

John

Good one John, I have noticed a couple of cranky fellows on here the last couple of days.

Still not as bad as YouTube:huh::ph34r::lol:

50 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yes , Santa ( JV ) has come early this year . My advice to my forum members for 2017 is be good boys and girls on our

Cheers

John

Hope I´ll still be considered a good guy, even in case I report things that are not going as smooth as public relations tell. ;)

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Good one John, I have noticed a couple of cranky fellows on here the last couple of days.

Still not as bad as YouTube:huh::ph34r::lol:

No wonder this is the only place I frequent. With you guys, just to name a few, like you and John, things get even better! :)

5 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi VH,

Thanks so much - hmmm - do I smell a New England Regional Pack in the oven ? Seems to be quite a few clouds raining airports in one particular area - - - AND - - - I like it...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope so Scott!

Greg

Hi Folks,

My most challenging landing to date - Goodspeed CT - is included - Woohioo !!! Thanks guys... A pretty short an narrow runway for those used to 3500x100 ft runways - it's 2120x50 ft. ... I landed there on a blustery fall day - a bit of a crosswind - over the bridge onto 14... Hah - before I left I told my wife now this is isn't what we're used to - it's the smallest field I've ever tried landing at... Before takeoff - she's blowing smoke at me and said "I have the utmost confidence in your ability"... Fast forward an hour and a half - tuning base to final just north of the bridge (incredibly beautiful approach) - and as I'm rolling out on final she's like "WATCH OUT FOR THE BRIDGE !!!" LOL - I'm like I see the bridge - I'm not going to fly into the bridge... We were at least 200 ft above it but you need to be low so you can get on the ground early... I had followed a Cessna in and the guy honestly complemented me on my landing... What a great little quintessential New England airport... Anxious to see how it is in ORBX now... Thanks again to whomever made it...

4ef326d6c0f4652023ca056d657afc56_zpsdhuj

Regards,
Scott

8 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

My most challenging landing to date - Goodspeed CT - is included - Woohioo !!! Thanks guys... A pretty short an narrow runway for those used to 3500x100 ft runways - it's 2120x50 ft. ... I landed there on a blustery fall day - a bit of a crosswind - over the bridge onto 14... Hah - before I left I told my wife now this is isn't what we're used to - it's the smallest field I've ever tried landing at... Before takeoff - she's blowing smoke at me and said "I have the utmost confidence in your ability"... Fast forward an hour and a half - tuning base to final just north of the bridge (incredibly beautiful approach) - and as I'm rolling out on final she's like "WATCH OUT FOR THE BRIDGE !!!" LOL - I'm like I see the bridge - I'm not going to fly into the bridge... We were at least 200 ft above it but you need to be low so you can get on the ground early... I had followed a Cessna in and the guy honestly complemented me on my landing... What a great little quintessential New England airport... Anxious to see how it is in ORBX now... Thanks again to whomever made it...

4ef326d6c0f4652023ca056d657afc56_zpsdhuj

Regards,
Scott

Great story Scott and I like the photo.

I always like to hear folks RL experiences with the ORBX locations and also the memories that anything in FS evokes.

Archived