If I could fall..

maxter

What'd you use for capture and editing?

Thanks for that Biscuit, basically I use everything that was in Koorby's tutorial here...

http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=1102.msg7555#msg7555

Cheers mate and thanks to all the others as well for their kind words.  It will certainly spur me on to give it another go.,

Yes mate, first time and hopefully a few more when work does not interrupt playtime next  :D  :D

Thanks for all your kind words all, they are much appreciated.  Has anybody downloaded the hires version?

Cheers,

G'day Biscuit, danke'

I did record parts of it at 1/4 speed and others at normal speed.  It depended on where I was at the time and the view vs FPS.  I found that mostly it worked ok on my system at normal speed.  At most FRAPS cost me 1 - 2 FPS.  Let me know how it looked for you in the higher def version you download.

FYI, the original movie was 585Mb and this got reduced to a tad over 150Mb with the Windows Movie Encoder.

It's your turn mate, waiting for the masterpiece  :D

Cheers,

I learnt it mostly from trial and error, but the support forum is also very helpful.  Don't hesitate to drop a question or two here as well.  I'm certainly no expert, but am willing to help if at all possible,

Cheers

Archived