Northern Ireland airports issue

Hi,

I have EU Northern Ireland 1.25, FTX Global Base 1.40 and FTX Global Vector 1.45 installed in FSX. Since I installed FTX Global Vector, EGAC now has air bridges in the middle of the car park and drive-in parking to the terminal building. EGAA looks like it was designed by a WW1 veteran, as all the taxiways and runways are in trenches. I quite like this quirkiness, but would prefer to get it fixed.

EGAC.PNG

I've ordered scenery as suggested by posts on here. The top 14 items are shown below, 15 = Addon Scenery, 16 = Propeller Objects, 17 = Global, Generic & Vehicle Libraries, 18 to 31 = FSX areas, 32 to 36 = ORBC!VECTOR... 37 to 132 = 1107 Base to 0000 Base, 133 = ORBX!VECTOR_AEC, 134 = Default Scenery and 134 = Default Terrain

SceneryLib.PNG

I am a newbie to FTX, so please can you suggest any conflicts (e.g. FreeMeshX) or sequencing mistakes I have made?

Thanks

The first thing I notice is that your Traffic 360 Airport Facilities is way too high in the scenery library order. You need to place it way down the bottom, maybe just above Propeller. Then try a flight at EGAC. See if it works.The other thing you can do is open the 360 Airport Facilities folder and search for EGAC. Then just move it temporarily to your desktop and try a flight at EGAC again, Report back. If it works then put the file back into you Airport Facilities folder but rename it AFX_EGAC.BGL.OFF

Thanks jjaycee1. I moved the 360 Airport Facilities down the list to above Propeller, as you suggested and it solved the problem for EGAC. Thank you very much for your help. I also read more about the AECs issue and ran the Global Vector config tool and that fixed the trench issue at EGAA, so all my quirky airports are now fixed!

Good news and you are welcome. The way it was placed in your scenery library would cause afcad clashes resulting in the views you showed in your pics. FTX NI has it's own afcad for EGAC but because 360 Airport facilities was higher in the library the sim was reading the 360 version.

Archived