Another great freeware plane.

VH-KDK

Downloaded the Aerospace Fletcher FU-24 and it is a great piece of freeware.

1.fd1.jpg

Well appointed cockpit.

2.fd2.jpg

Taxying out at NZDN Dunedin, NZSI.

3.fd3.jpg

At Dunedin.

4.fd4.jpg

Off Cape Saunders.

5.fd5.jpg

Heading inland after passing over Omimi.

6.fd6.jpg

7.fd7.jpg

Taieri George

8.fd8.jpg

Swinging round to land at NZ135.

9.fd9.jpg

With the strip next to Lamb Hill Road it is quite easy to find.

10.fd10.jpg

A fairly easy plane to land. Shall be flying it again when I get my FS back working.

Indeed a nice looking plane & cockpit. And if you state it is easy to land, I take this as a validated fact.

36 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Shall be flying it again when I get my FS back working.

You don´t have your sim working? What happened? And how can you survive the day?

11 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Indeed a nice looking plane & cockpit. And if you state it is easy to land, I take this as a validated fact.

You don´t have your sim working? What happened? And how can you survive the day?

Cheers Gerold, great sound set too.

Must be good to get me away from GEN.

Trouble with Centralv3 I'm afraid, everything started well but now fallen in a heap. If that is all I have to worry about it can't be bad.:)

35 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Great pics!!!! I've had all of Deane's Fletchers and Crescos since day one. They've always been superb - and this latest revamp/offering is a stunning piece of work. Well done, Deane!

It's at FlightSim.com: http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=51463042
fu24_v3.zip

Adam.

P.S. Works great in P3Dv3!

Thanks Adam, a beautiful plane and it is nice to get down to NZSI again.

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Trouble with Centralv3 I'm afraid, everything started well but now fallen in a heap. If that is all I have to worry about it can't be bad.:)

After reading the enthusiastic and depressed posts re FTXCv3, I have decided to wait with the move until all is sorted out.

I still have enough GEN to discover and will survive some weeks without new Orbx purchases...

4 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

After reading the enthusiastic and depressed posts re FTXCv3, I have decided to wait with the move until all is sorted out.

I still have enough GEN to discover and will survive some weeks without new Orbx purchases...

That was my intention too but I got up just after 1 am as I could not sleep and I could not resist.

Looks fantastic:), while it was working but now......:(

Please leave some of GEN for me to look at:lol:

Archived