A silly little Fokker.

VH-KDK

Forgotten about this Virtualcol plane which I have had for a long time but never flown.

This was their attempt at having a plane where you had to follow the checklistfor it the systems to work.

Unfortunately their guide is a total mess, bad English and all out of order.

Look, no doubt their English translation would be much better than me trying to write instructions in Spanish, but this just does not come off.

1.sh1.jpg

We are ready to attempt a flight from Westerland Sylt EDXW to Hannover.

2.sh2.jpg

Followed the instructions for so far but like Old Blue Eyes, I am now gonna do it my way.

Off Wenningstedt- Braderup

3.sh3.jpg

The morning sun glints on the Eider as we fly over Weddingstedt.

4.sh4.jpg

Pagensand on the Elbe can be seen through the clouds.

5.sh6.jpg

Some beautiful German countryside near Harsfeld.

6.sh5.jpg

The defunct Nuclear power station at Stade.

7.sh7.jpg

Nowhere near Dusseldorf and a Lufthansa A320 rockets past.

8.sh8.jpg

Steinhuder Meer is a wonderful sight with the lights at Wunsdorf Air Base visible. I wonder how many pilots have gone to land here instesd of Hannover. I know I have:o:o:lol:

9.sh9.jpg

Down on 09R and holding the nose up for a long time!

10.sh10.jpg

A lovely plane, I like it but I do wish Virtualcol would stick do what they excel in.

That is making good value for money planes for us Ctrl+e flyers.

My friend, you are (again!) flying a route that I have on my "asap" list, as I have just made my virtual way up to Sylt! At least I can´t interfere with your today´s airplane...

Magnificent shots, once again with perfect local knowledge.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

8. Steinhuder Meer is a wonderful sight with the lights at Wunsdorf Air Base visible. I wonder how many pilots have gone to land here instesd of Hannover. I know I have:o:o:lol:

Believe it or not, in my early days of simming I have also done some landings at Wunstorf. At least the runways are big enough there, as they are used for slightly bigger planes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Transport_Wing_62 

Archived