210 in the morning

VH-KDK

26 minutes ago, Voyager said:

It looks like a smooth flight under the watchful eye of the Moon, is not it?
Great shot of that moment!

Voyager

iPad - Tapatalk

Thanks Voyager, It was a very pleasant dawn flight.

23 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Nice one squire ! Where is it and with what addon?

Cheers Jon. I am flying over Bocholt which is on the border with The Netherlands. The scenery is FTX GEN with the Carenado Cessna T210. French livery is from the OZx site.

I have nearly worn out GEN over the last 2 weeks, it is outstanding lets hope that after GES we get some more high quality areas of Europe.

Agree with you there, Austria, France and Switzerland & Italy would be great Full Fats IMHO. Not necessarily in that order. I would really like Italy, such a great country scenery wise. Setting road traffic to 30% and seeing the crazy driving along on the autostrada with mountains alongside would be a thrill to be sure.

3 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

Agree with you there, Austria, France and Switzerland & Italy would be great Full Fats IMHO. Not necessarily in that order. I would really like Italy, such a great country scenery wise. Setting road traffic to 30% and seeing the crazy driving along on the autostrada with mountains alongside would be a thrill to be sure.

It would be fantastic, if we would have Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France. Then we would have the entire Alps region and with people like Jarrad, Mischa etc giving us some airports to fly into in these mountains, it would really make my day. Or maybe only the Alps first and the remaining parts at a later stage

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

It would be fantastic, if we would have Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France. Then we would have the entire Alps region and with people like Jarrad, Mischa etc giving us some airports to fly into in these mountains, it would really make my day. Or maybe only the Alps first and the remaining parts at a later stage

I can't wait for Innsbruck!  Been salivating over that for weeks now.

Archived