Vegas to LAX

Jack Sawyer

Global, Vector, SCA, Trees, AS16, UT2, and tons more.

Testing out the PTA and also trying to induce an OOM.  Sliders all maxed out.  Got down to 996 MB left when I landed, not too bad.

nerCiYj.jpg

S8v8XhJ.jpg

2Jf0ugT.jpg

jKpRbWV.jpg

EBB3TCL.jpg

2jAUaPI.jpg

QlyDFaF.jpg

CJlKezg.jpg

As soon as I passed over these mountains I got a bunch of five second pauses, but that's ok, it settled down zoo thereafter.

PD7V7fZ.jpg

sycUjUS.jpg

RK0Ju7d.jpg

K9ChimZ.jpg

sYlWgLp.jpg

LAX here I come!

dGHvUjZ.jpg

JGiOBBm.jpg

Yw7UF8J.jpg

4nxb2pv.jpg

That's the L-39 Albatross by Lotus Simulations.  There's another guy who's posted a lot of shots with it but he uses the military liveries.  It's a very difficult plane to fly as you have to really watch your airspeed on landing and it's very easy to stall and crash on landing.

But boy is it fun!

Not too hi-lux, I've seen some guys with real screaming hardware now that the 1080 is out.  But I'm happy.

Thanks fellas!  Erik, this is one sweet ride.  It's always been one of my favorite little jets.  And you can fly shared too.

It was a Russian trainer built in Czechoslovakia.  But for a trainer it can be deadly especially in the so-called "coffin corners."  Some people here in the US have bought them and they fly them in Reno all the time.  This red one is the fastest of the lot because it has little winglets.  It's name is Pipsqueak!

Archived