What a beautiful hobby

Julio Garcia

True on both accounts.

Such an immersive pastime that I cannot get enough of it.

I am suffering from the worst jet lag ever but with only 3 hours sleep I am able to happily get up, get on the forum and then go flying

And we are glad to have you in our community especially when you post such wonderful shots as these.

Great shots, Julio!

And glad to have you and the rest of the members here too.

It is a most wonderful hobby - I'd given it up for 5 years after ACES studio closing thinking flight sim would soon die, until a chance encounter with photos of Orbx Orcas Island (my favorite default FSX airport) - I was blown away and needless to say, hooked all over again and soon buying a new PC and Orbx goodies.

And now on P3D it just seems to be getting better and better!

Steve

Yes the closing of the aces studios was terrible. Sometimes i think: what would be a microsoft flight simulator 2016 with directX 12, 64bit system, the current graphic cards & cpu. Wooowww. But OK P3D is arrved. Im a FSX user but when i see all the beautiful pics from P3D, Is becoming increasingly clear to me: P3D will also be my future. Thank you friends for the kind words.

Yep, totally agree with all these sentiments. It's a great way to spend your time and pocket money, and there are some fine folk here. And it's great to see where everybody is flying and what they're flying in - gives all sorts of ideas of where to go next.

So - keep 'em coming!

Excellent pics and you are certainly correct about a beautiful & a wonderful hobby, I have had many hobbies over the years but hands down this has to be the best and the one that I have stuck with for the longest (although it can get out of hand if I let it ;))  Thanks for your input and photos, Fly On Brother!!

Archived