Iceland Demo mesh

fabristunt

Hi there!

After flying around Norway I've decided to try and fly in Iceland. I've been searching the fora but something is still kinda unclear. As I have FTX Global, Vector and OpenLC EU, I shouldn't need to download the demo. However I also read that the demo has high quality mesh. Now, is the mesh layer for Iceland already included in OpenLC or not? I did not find an answer to that.

Something more: is there a kml file with airstrips, landmarks and the like for Iceland? The one that comes with FTX Norway was very handy and one for Iceland would be good.

Regards,

Fabrizio 

Yes, as it says,

More than a demo, a whole country! Orbx has created the mother of all demos to showcase it's FTX Global family of products: Base, openLC and Vector - the three layers which will upgrade your sim for the entire world in spectacular fashion with brand new superb FTX textures, the best worldwide landclass ever made, and finally OSM-derived vector to give you coastlines, roads, rivers, lakes and so much more. What better way to preview absolutely free how your whole world can look like than by giving you the whole country of Iceland to explore at your leisure without any time limits of cripple-ware. As a bonus, our partner PILOT'S have also included superb 10 m mesh for all of Iceland to showcase their FSGlobal 2010 FTX Edition also available as a download product for the first time. You have nothing to lose by trying what the FTX Global product family can do for your sim, and make sure you fly at dusk or night to see how the night lighting works without performance penalty.

• Totally FREE, no time limits
  • Complete country of Iceland
  • Includes all 3 FTX Global layers
  • Includes FSGlobal 2010 Mesh
  • Superb night lighting
  • Uninstaller for easy demo removal
  • Photoreal Reykjavik
  • Works with FTX Global
  • For FSX and Prepar3D Versions 1,2 & 3

the product contains all the elements of a region.

It's a demo and also a showcase.

It is also included in the OpenLC Europe product.

Thanks Nick, it's all clear now. One more question:

On 9/10/2016 at 1:50 PM, fabristunt said:

Something more: is there a kml file with airstrips, landmarks and the like for Iceland? The one that comes with FTX Norway was very handy and one for Iceland would be good.

Do you know something about it?

Regards,

Fabrizio 

Archived