Cruz'n around Valdez

Jack Sawyer

Just now, VH-KDK said:

Excellent shots Jack, great set.

Nice plane too.

Thanks Martyn, I finally figured out how to get it into P3D 3.2 and it works.  It's a fun, sporty little plane.  But Valdez, I have only scratched the surface, this was just a test.  When I have more time I really want to explore every nook and cranny.

14 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Perfect pictures Jack, but you gonna be there a while ;)

You bet!  It's such a beautiful area.  And what's cool about all these Orbx areas and airports is you have five seasons to fly in and five seasons at night too!  And all in four different times of day and you could spend years in one place.  Too many places to visit and not enough time.

Awesome shots, Jack!

I just bought the Alabeo Pipersport and Pitts and DA40 at the sale as well...the thing that worked for me was installing into my unused FSX-SE, then copying the planes and (key) ALL gauges and effects into my P3D v3.4. (If you miss a gauge or two, the whole bottom of the plane is missing).

Great planes for exploring Orbx land!

Steve

1 minute ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Awesome shots, Jack!

I just bought the Alabeo Pipersport and Pitts and DA40 at the sale as well...the thing that worked for me was installing into my unused FSX-SE, then copying the planes and (key) ALL gauges and effects into my P3D v3.4. (If you miss a gauge or two, the whole bottom of the plane is missing).

Steve

That's just it, I have FSX but if I install it into it I have no idea which effect, gauges, and other files to copy over.

So when I installed the Cruz (which was already in FSX) I used the installer and told it to install into P3D I think 2.1?  But then it wasn't in my 3.2!  So I went to UNinstall it and I discovered the path was into the x86 folder!  So I go there and see all the files so I copy over them all to the P3D drive and voila, Cruz in 3.2!  Happy.  I am just now going to buy the GeeBee, ANDY'S FAULT! and do the same.  Hopefully it'll work.

Archived