For sale 1 & 2 comic

Jack Sawyer

wonderful ! never expected to see this in the forums. Who doesn't like a good comic :D.You have a great sense of humour Jack besides your obvious artistic skills. I can see a lot of time and love has gone into this colourful little production. Now, the question is..can we expect more ?

1 minute ago, tom2rific said:

wonderful ! never expected to see this in the forums. Who doesn't like a good comic :D.You have a great sense of humour Jack besides your obvious artistic skills. I can see a lot of time and love has gone into this colourful little production. Now, the question is..can we expect more ?

Hi Tom and thank you for your kind words.  Yes, as time goes on I'll post more.  I have several others in this sub forum, just search and you'll find them.

It all depends on a few things, my health, having trouble with my knee, finding time, and the biggest, the muse has to strike.  But once I get an idea I make notes, make a very rough sketch, go through literally a couple thousand or more screenshots or go into the sim and take the shots I'll need.  It's like making a movie I guess.  Sometimes the scenes come first then dialog other times it's the opposite.  Sometimes they almost write themselves.

I always want to make sure I create them using Orbx scenery too.  I have others I'm working on which contain screens from Skyrim for example but aviation will always be first.  And nothing political and they must always be family friendly. 

2 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Nice one's Jack very funny. You've got to feel for poor Fred

he's just a sucker, I would hate to think he's any relation to you

its just that he has similar glasses.:D

cheers

Gumby

Thanks Gumby!  No relation but he's my alter ego I guess.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, luckyb52 said:

Thanks for a refreshingly new content type, Jack. You sure put a lot of work in to create those screenshots... no one said they had to show only planes!

Best,

Lucky

You're welcome Lucky!  It makes it a lot easier with all the cool places to show off Orbx's stuff in a humorous way.

6 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Cracking stuff, Jack! Well done there. Only trouble is, you've got me looking for a freeware Persian Rug now for my next ride!

:lol: LOL!!!  Thanks Andy and you know, I'll bet there's one out there too.  Seems there's an unlimited amount of stuff you can fly nowadays.

Thanks fellas!

I could do a strip like that as I have a ton of other ideas and backgrounds besides aviation.  I just post Orbx stuff and situations here because they're Orbx and aviation.

They're fun to create, you have to have an idea first which sometimes is easy and sometimes something just screams at me, do a comic about this!  :lol:

Archived