Inspired by Adam & PDX

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, gregmorin said:

Jack

The FAA wants to talk to you. Good luck:D

Greg

Let's hope they don't fine me or talk my license!

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

Whoow! THIS is so crackejack!

Thanks Bermuda.  Adam inspired me and PDX gave me the title.

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Fantastic artistics

No worries, Jack. The FAA always tells the pilots that they are only here to help ;)

Hi Bernd, thanks.  Only there to help, dreaded words to be sure.

1 hour ago, Voyager said:

Very nice! Great captures!

Voyager

20 minutes ago, RJ said:

WOW! Beautiful trio! :)

11 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Great set of shots there Jack :)!

Roger

Thanks guys!  Appreciate it.  It's a beautiful area.  I watched a documentary recently about it and they got Boulder City pretty much spot on.

That's pretty tame for a Bob Hoover "stunt" :lol:! Everyone should read his autobiography. What an amazing pilot - what an amazing guy!

I think Bob would have skipped along the dam, Dam Buster style, with a barrel roll between each bounce ... a quick Immelman with a 90 degree turn ... then landed dead-stick on the dam. "A piece of cake"!

Adam.

1 minute ago, Adam Banks said:

That's pretty tame for a Bob Hoover "stunt" :lol:! Everyone should read his autobiography. What an amazing pilot - what an amazing guy!

I think Bob would have skipped along the dam, Dam Buster style, with a barrel roll between each bounce ... a quick Immelman with a 90 degree turn ... then landed dead-stick on the dam. "A piece of cake"!

Adam.

I could try that Adam :) but you're right, he was amazing.  I watched a lot of YT's on his skills.  Your shot was so amazing I had to go there and try it.  I have other plans in mind for another flight there though. ;)

48 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Adam.

And never spilled a drop from his glass of iced tea.

Archived