A short flight in the young eagle

VH-KDK

Did a short flight in the Winjeel (young eagle) late last night from Burnie to Devonport.

This is the Demo version, no airspeed, altimeter or vertical speed indicator and no engine wear mode.

1.DJ1.jpg

The  panels containing the instruments and radio both vibrate.

2.DJ2.jpg

3.DJ3.jpg

4.DJ4.jpg

5.DJ5.jpg

6.DJ6.jpg

7.DJ7.jpg

8.DJ8.jpg

9.DJ9.jpg

A wonderful plane to fly with plenty of features for the serious flyer as well as the Ctrl+E  (like me) flyer.

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A wonderful plane... over a wonderful scenery!

Cheers Gerold, anywhere you recognise from your trips to Tassie?

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Fine! I enjoyed these captures with this nice bird!

Voyager

Thank you Voyager.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool plane Martyn, I've never heard of until today.  The cockpit is amazing.  It looks photoreal.

Thanks Jack, a very Australian plane, I don't know if any have made it overseas, but mine is about to visit my many overseas haunts.

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

I am sure Martyn by the time I type this reply to your post , your CC has already purchased this great little plane . :rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

Bloody hell, this IS scary.:ph34r: I wasn't going to buy this until I returned from my trip, but just seen Adrian has it for sale and I could not resist this Aussie air show favourite!:o

Just downloaded but it will have to wait for an installation and flight until this arvo as I am about to go out for a few hours.:(

Thanks for your comments and interests folks. I can hardly wait for this afternoon to try the full version of the Winjeel out.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived