CYSE elevation problem

garner

I've just had to do a fresh install of Windows 10, P3D and all of its scenery, so I thought I might as well treat myself to OpenLC North America at the same time.

However, this is what happens to the formerly beautiful CYSE - all of the airport buildings are buried under a pile of rubble.

I've tried enabling/disabling AEC, manually in the first instance because it wasn't listed in the vector tool. The tool now recognises it but nothing I do changes the way CYSE looks.

I currently have ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_AEC\scenery\AEC_CYSE.inactive and ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\scenery\ABP_CYSE.inactive

I've also tried renaming one or other of those files to .bgl, changing the order of the scnery library and reinstalling CYSE but it remains the same. Any ideas?

2016-8-21_19-14-5-729.jpg

I suggest that you undo the changes you made in Vector because I don't think that either Vector or

OpenLC NA have anything to do with this.

It looks like most of the airport is missing, isn't it?

I don't think your objectflow is working.

Try going to ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CYSE\Scenery and if it's there, run ModuleInstaller.exe

2016_8_21_20_23_15_190.jpg

Ahh, okay. I'll leave Vector alone. There are various objectflow files in the cyse scenery folder but no moduleinstaller.exe

Perhaps I should just redownload everything and start again. A non-Orbx add-on (Rex weather) has shown odd behaviour too, despite everything being a fresh download from flightsim store.

Fixed it! I actually erased the entire sim folder, all 90+ GB of it, started reinstalling components and checking after each one to see if CYSE was still messed up.

Sure enough, it was exactly the same even after all that. However, downloading the latest orbxlibs from here rather than allowing FTXcentral to do it seems to have solved the problem. And I only did that because FTXcentral was downloading at less than 100kb per second, so I thought I might as well go straight to the source.

Thanks for letting me know it wasn't a Vector issue - I'd still be running up dead ends if it wasn't for that.

Archived