DTG Flight School

Jack Sawyer

I just bought and installed this yesterday.  It's only $15 but looks pretty good.  I didn't have time to mess with it too much but the Orbx graphics looks great.

Anyone have any advice on it?  It doesn't use FSUIPC does it?

I will have to set up all my flight controls using the settings in-sim right?

Thanks.

Jack

FSUIPC isn't supported. Dovetail did say that they're implementing their own API.

About Controls, you have to use the in-sim settings. There is a recent patch where they made the UI for the Control settings more user friendly (as well as the trees being a more lighter green color). I can confirm the Saitek Rudder Pedals do work but I have to control the settings for it (such as Brake Pedals assignment and sensitivity maxed out) Anyway, I hope you enjoy Flight School.

5 minutes ago, JSilva said:

FSUIPC isn't supported. Dovetail did say that they're implementing their own API.

About Controls, you have to use the in-sim settings. There is a recent patch where they made the UI for the Control settings more user friendly (as well as the trees being a more lighter green color). I can confirm the Saitek Rudder Pedals do work but I have to control the settings for it (such as Brake Pedals assignment and sensitivity maxed out) Anyway, I hope you enjoy Flight School.

Thanks Junior, aren't the patches automatic?

1 hour ago, JS07 said:

Thanks Junior, aren't the patches automatic?

I believe they are. I forgot to mention this. If you want to use V-Sync, you have to use Nvidia Inspector for that. I recommend seeing Jordan King's video about it.

Archived