I recently bought Prepar3d Version 3 and started installing Global, then Vector, then the new NA LC, followed by So Cal and No Cal. KPSP and L70 were added in SO Cal and KMRY and KTVL were added to NO Cal.  I have been having major issues the textures but the most puzzling is there is no ocean on the west coast of the US.  I have had very little issues with Orbx add ons in FSX so I'm assuming this is a P3D V3 issue.

Pics are of KLPC outside of Santa Barbara in SO Cal, an aerial view of the San Francisco Bay and just south to the Golden Gate Bridge looking NW.

Any thoughts out there?

NALC Registration is:  FSS0508116

KLPC No Water.jpg

San Fran Aerial.jpg

San Fran No Water.jpg

OK!  I made sure I had the latest FTX Central 2 app and the latest Orbx Libraries.  I ran the forced migration and still had no real changes.  So I then ran the "migration trouble shooter.exe as recommended and it indicated that I had "Missing Files" for FTX Global, Northern California and Southern California. It indicated that "3 Files are missing" and "44 files have invalid hashes".  I have redownloaded and executed all new installes for these 3 areas to no avail.  Any thoughts?  I'm thinking of deleting everything and starting over but not sure that would even help.

So I have reloaded FTX Global 3 times and "flies are missing" still shows up.  I ran the Diagnostic Reporter and the following identifier came up:

ot01f8917d609dadc0cebe7ffe30f9db7c

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Missing files are still being shown as well for So Cal and No Cal with retrying installation.

Archived