Thanks for FTX Global Vector

ActiveSky

I wanted to say thank you for FTX Global Vector:)

I find it really great:wub:

Thanks also for all the updates that have already been published and are still to come.

FTX Global Vector is a MUST HAVE product.

I find it better than Ultimate Terrain X of Flight1.

Because it covers the whole earth.
I had to get rid of times.
;)
Thanks for FTX Global Vector

Best regards

Sebastian Schlotz

Agree!

ORBX brought me back my flight sim addiction last Christmas after a 5 year hiatus (I re-installed my boxed FSX, looked online for a patch someone did to remove trees from the default Orcas Island end of runway, saw photos of Orbx's version of Orcas and it's been a blast ever since!

But of all the scenery I've bought from them, by far my favorite has been FTX Global plus NA LC plus (as of 2 days ago), Vector!

It is nothing less than thrilling to be able to fly around the areas I know best, my home state and the midwest, and be able to recognize exactly what I'm flying over.

NA LC looked great, but I had no idea how much better Vector would make it look until I bought it.

Vector is a great purchase!

Steve

It is a great product considering it covers the entire globe. There are a lot of little bugs and glitches here and there, but for the scope of the coverage area, I'm OK with that. It's definitely a must have purchase if you want to use OpenLC NA and EU.

Archived