Mountain Home Idaho to KBOI

Jack Sawyer

Just three flying over I-84 from Mountain Home, Idaho to Boise.  My old stomping grounds, I used to live there and I-84 looks perfect, this is exactly how it looks in real life for 50 miles to Boise.  Hot, dry, tumbleweeds, desert scrub.

P3D 3.2 - N/A OLC - Global - Vector an much more.  Oh, and Richard Sennett's new Shrike repaint.

JsmngMP.jpg

UEVIUZn.jpg

J8mOueb.jpg

Just now, Randy L. said:

Hi Jack,

I've spent many hours flying between Boise & eastern Idaho, both in a sim and in a real airplane. If anything, P3D makes it look even greener. Thanks for the screenie...

Randy L.

Me too Randy, me and a friend would fly a 172 between Mt. Home and Boise and back.  Lots of turbulence in the summer over the lakes.  What a lot of fun that was.

21 minutes ago, rsvette12 said:

Yummy Jack :) well done 

4 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Terrific screenshots!

Nice repaint for sure!

Voyager

Thanks guys and Richard, that repaint is awesome.  Now, can you make it brand new inside?

2 hours ago, JS07 said:

Me too Randy, me and a friend would fly a 172 between Mt. Home and Boise and back.  Lots of turbulence in the summer over the lakes.  What a lot of fun that was.

Thanks guys and Richard, that repaint is awesome.  Now, can you make it brand new inside?

There is a addon from avsim to make it clean - I can send you the files if you want let me know - thanks for the kind words

2 hours ago, JS07 said:

Thanks anyway Rich, I looked at it a while ago and it's not good looking to me, I wish they had made a version where the entire interior was brand new.

1 hour ago, RJ said:

Staggering trio! :)

Thanks RJ!  It's a nice area, I wish I was back there now instead of this oppressive heat and humidity here near Atlanta.  I remember driving my motorcycle on that highway and dodging ten foot diameter tumbleweeds.  When you wear shorts in summer and they brush against you, you're gonna bleed.  Tumbleweeds are sharp.

Wonderful shots Jack, I have flown around Boise many times but only on FS.

Great to hear of you folks RL experiences too.

12 hours ago, JS07 said:

Thanks anyway Rich, I looked at it a while ago and it's not good looking to me, I wish they had made a version where the entire interior was brand new.

Totally agree with you Jack, a pristine or near new interior as a choice would have been great.

Archived