Wisconsin at Last (and Rockford)!

This NA LC is incredible  - it's finally possible to fly in my own neck of the woods and have it look great (and with excellent FPS)!

I swear I can see both my neighborhood, a bank of trees near it, and the nearby fields in this shot....great job, guys! Plymouth/Sheboygan, WI Area (KSBM)

KSBM.jpg

The Byron nuclear plant is visible in the distance in this excellent recreation of the Rockford, IL (KRFD) area - WAY better than default FSX-SE.

KRFD.jpg

On approach to Janesville, WI (KJVL) - looks like the real deal to me.
KJVL.jpg

But I definitely need to create some GA AI traffic for all this - soon, very soon!

Steve

Hi Steve !

I hope you allow me to post this similar screenshot to clearify,whether there should be water in the city or not!

I mean the river beneath the plane.

xe6ksyj5.jpg

The question is for everybody,because it could also be, that FSX-SE makes the water disappear.

Scott

5 hours ago, Doc Scott said:

Hi Steve !

I hope you allow me to post this similar screenshot to clearify,whether there should be water in the city or not!

I mean the river beneath the plane.

xe6ksyj5.jpg

The question is for everybody,because it could also be, that FSX-SE makes the water disappear.

Scott

Man, you have a good eye!   How could I miss that when my wife and walk by it every morning?   Too much FSX on the brain, too little awareness of anything else it seems!

That is (or was, in default) the "Mullet River", which widens at one point below the plane to make a kind of lake-ish type body of water.

The rest of the river is a mere trickle, and at times that lake portion can get pretty dried up and rocky.

Hmmm....I don't have "Vector" installed either - even if FSX-SE or the new LC makes that water disappear, Vector could bring it back?

Yes, please, no big deal but I'm curious to see what others see in this shot?

Just keep the noise down as you fly over, ok, and watch for all that traffic returning from Oshkosh that keeps flying over our house under the port wing! :)

Archived