NA LC Release watch

gregmorin

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3AM and so glad I woke up briefly, I checked the page and see it's for sale now! Purchased and downloading. Download shows 1 hour for all four so back to bed for me and hopefully I'll be able to sleep for a few hours before I get to wake up and fly! :) 

Took me a while to get CDN 1 working, great speed, but it failed about halfway through. Only CDN 3 works for me right now, with the current speed it's going to take 12 days. The servers are hammered I guess, so will wait a while before trying again.

This is crazy.  If you're here on the East coast go back to bed.  If you're on the west coast, don't wake up.  And for all you Europeans, go out to Lunch.  ;)  Can't even start the download w/ any of the links! 

1 minute ago, molleh said:

MivfJXu.jpg

It's because the servers are hammered.  This is probably the most anticipated ORBX product in the last few years.  Give it some time.  Haha It'll probably just get worse though here in a little bit when the rest of the US wakes up.

Something woke me up around 4am. Decided to check the status, saw it had been released about one hour prior. First tried CDN 3, but it said it would take five days. Then tried the German server and it was a more reasonable 3 hours. It's been two hours now. The smaller part 4 is done and it looks like about 30 minutes on the others, assuming I don't lose connection. Fingers crossed. I could be flying over some beautiful new scenery in less than an hour!

12 minutes ago, Jordan King said:

I am downloading for the 3rd time now. Parts 1 and 3 continue to fail when being unzipped. I am missing CNA110.6, 16, 17, and 18 once unzipped. :(

Similar problems here I had to download Part 1 3 times, Part4 2 times and Part 2 is now downloading the third time. Still missing .7 8. and .10 :P

Make sure you keep the parts that are okay!

(Interestingly Part 3 worked immediately)

Good luck for the rest!

Well I sure hope the missing files are just corrupted downloads.

Got Pt.4 OK, but Pt.1-3 from CDN3 ground to a halt at about 50%, could not get it to give me any more bits.

Had to start over on CDN1, looks like 3.5 hours and climbing. On my 90Mb connection, I could get the whole

thing in 12 minutes if the servers were fast enough!

1 hour ago, canuck21a said:

I was able to purchase the product but when the details came back the Download link in My Account showed zero bytes. Not a good start for FSS.

Did you click on the link?

If so you would have been taken to the page containing the numerous actual download links.

I downloaded it all on Global CDN 1 in around 2-3 hours.  Other links were pretty slow, so I got all 4 parts on CDN 1.

Cheers,

I'm in Pacific time zone in California. Was up at 3:00AM to take a waz and noticed the buy button was there. Bought, kicked off a download from each global and cloud server to see what was fastest. Global1 was by far the fastest and all four downloads showed an hour. Just woke up again and all is ready to go!! I'm so excited!!!

Archived