NA LC Release watch

gregmorin

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yawn :P I have so much other FTX greatness to fly in to easily fill my time until release. Not to mention I still have not seen the new Star Trek...hmmm, maybe I will do that. At any rate, the release will be on top of us before we know it. Patience folks patience.....

The anticipation is fun though :D

Looking at past releases, they usually come out within 48 hours of "Final Shots". I would be surprised if it's not available by Sunday morning here in the U.S., Sunday evening in Australia. Could even be today still. I've been getting lots of other projects done today, but still come back to check every couple of hours.

39 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Yawn :P I have so much other FTX greatness to fly in to easily fill my time until release. Not to mention I still have not seen the new Star Trek...hmmm, maybe I will do that. At any rate, the release will be on top of us before we know it. Patience folks patience.....

The anticipation is fun though :D

My wife and I went to see a movie too and I thought "Hmmm...maybe by the time this is over, it'll be out?"

Nope!   Ah well....it's a nice sunny day here, and as you note, so many other areas to fly in.

It'll be here soon....

The downloading problems have started.  Couple hours ago I purchased three airports in North America.  Getting ready, you might say.  One has downloaded, the other is downloading and the third is file not found.

4 minutes ago, Geezer said:

The downloading problems have started.  Couple hours ago I purchased three airports in North America.  Getting ready, you might say.  One has downloaded, the other is downloading and the third is file not found.

I was just getting a bunch of "508" errors just trying to get on the forum on three different computers.

Just now, Geezer said:

and the LC isn't even out yet.

I really really really want this and have the card ready but if we're going to see Orbx's servers itself mess up like during the migration process I think I'll wait till I see several people have it successfully installed.

Long afternoon nap...CHECK

Fridge FULL of beer....CHECK-A-ROONY

Snacks....CHECK's Mix

Movies to watch on PC....CHECK'nEmOut

Link to PayPay balance...Locked and Loaded!!

New C-47.....Preflight CHECK'd n ready

Come on Servers!!  Time to check out those nodes!!

PS: I love more nodes...:D

1 hour ago, JS07 said:

I really really really want this and have the card ready but if we're going to see Orbx's servers itself mess up like during the migration process I think I'll wait till I see several people have it successfully installed.

I just figured out that the problem isn't with downloads in general.  It's KSFF.  File not found.  I tried a different download with no problem.  I opened a ticket and wrote to FSS.  Since it's Saturday, I expect to hear back Monday.  

Well it looks like Monday will be the earliest North America LC will be offered as they are not back to work until Monday at 9:00am not good [emoji20] 

You may be right, but the online sales part of FSS operates 24/7... If the installers are ready to go, they could probably be brought on line remotely without any staff having to be physically present in their headquarters.

Still, with a release like this, which is bound to be popular, they might want to have all hands on deck before going live. No matter how robust their E commerce web site and download servers may be, their systems are bound to get hammered once the purchase link appears at FTX.

Of course, Monday morning in Oz is Sunday evening here on the US East Coast, so some of us might still get the chance to get our hands on it before the weekend is officially over. We shall see![emoji3]

Questo messaggio c'est envoyé von meinem iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning All,

Tis Sunday Morning and the back of eight and still no sign of OpenL/C. Its just after five in the evening in Australia and no sign of OpenL/C there either. I blame Pokeman and the takeover of the world by it.

It's been out of our hands guys, sorry.

Adrian has been away from home and told us he was unable to access the CDN remotely so we have to wait until he gets back on Sunday evening at 6.30pm before he can do the file management work.

We hope to avert such delays when we move to our own infrastructure and store.

1 minute ago, Capt Pugwash said:

How is the discount applied if you have already purchased canada/alaska? cannot see mention of it on the FSS Product page...

Just purchase it with the same account in your cart it should automatically be applied. At least that's how it was for me

Busy looking at the Release Announcements on the home page so found out here it is now on sale at FSS.

Purchased, discount automatically applied and now downloading.

This is bigger than Ben Hur!

Archived