KBLU runway lights on during the day

Just flew into there recently, with FSX Accel in DX9, (post migration and new FTXC). Yes, lights on during daytime and very bright yellow if I remember correctly, seemed odd. My install has been in since the original release date of KBLU. Issue may not be specific to P3D.

Tried to post a screenshot jpg, I keep getting this message, no idea what it means:

Error report
  • 2016-7-24_11-8-24-866.jpg - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'aus_userid' doesn't have a default value

Just for your consideration.

There is no requirement to use the OzX site and indeed of late it has been mostly broken.

There are lots of image hosting sites which are just as easy to use and also free of charge.

I use postimage, there is imgur, flikr, imageshack etc etc etc etc

https://www.bing.com/search?q=image+hosting+sites&pc=MOZI&form=MOZLBR

Yep. The jpg images I posted above were directly attached using the:

Drag files here to attach, or choose files...
Max total size 4MB  

at the bottom of the Reply box.

(Most folks know this but FWIW: FSX takes screenshots in bmp format so they must be edited and saved as jpg before attaching to reduce the size)  

Good for you, however this is not an image hosting site and there is a limit on the data that can be attached.

This is the reason for so many posts complaining that the site will not accept their image as an attachment

even though it may be only a few Kilobytes.

• 1 year later...

Archived