NRM Texture Issues Post Migration

I did a new install of P3DV3 and a few Orbx products on a formatted SSD with the new libs and the fixed migration, and have two issues so far.

1.        1. Morphing water textures, but they seem to only be in the CYBA area with NRM installed. If I fly at the water the black will change to correct water textures.

2.        2.Taxiway textures missing at CYLW

After I did the initial migration, I ran the trouble shooter and it indicated that Global was missing files (.txt document attached). I reinstalled Global (wondering why it did not install properly the first time) and reran the trouble shooter, and this time it showed all greens, but the two above issues are unchanged.

Diagnostic Report  ot1693aef05f27d3bb7b96b367c17dad87

InstalledProducts.png

Migration.png

MorphingWater.png

MorphingWater1.png

CYLWTextures.png

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

migration_missing.txt

I can confirm the same issues here with a fresh install of P3D with only ORBX and no other add-ons and just one plane.  Black water textures and missing taxiway. Everywhere else I have been has been fantastic. Josh

10 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Is the black water the Vector frozen water in winter?

Try switching that off in the Vector Control panel.

Thanks Nick, I do have the frozen water turned off in Vector. But now that you mention it, I will turn it back on and see if that works :)

Hi guys,

the FTX Regions contain their own waterbodies meaning Vector doesn't come into play. More likely, it's one of those areas with the odd interaction (in P3D only) with road skirting textures; see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/103216-nrm-water-issue-and-floating-houses/

Because of that issue all Regions were updated with a control panel several months ago that allow you to deactivate the automatically "freezing" water during summer flights.

For the CYLW taxiway issue a hotfix was posted here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/78464-cylw-has-problems-after-new-nrm-install-in-p3dv22hf/#comment-719923

Cheers, Holger

Archived