Flying in a Blue Dream FTX style

Tufnel

Well Tufnel, you have the honour of being the first person to post a video! Good stuff, I enjoyed watching it immensely  :)

As a reward, Orbx will be giving you a FREE copy of AU GOLD when it's released. Send me a PM to remind me once we launch that region ok?

Congrats, and keep them coming everyone!

Guest J van E

Well Tufnel, you have the honour of being the first person to post a video! Good stuff, I enjoyed watching it immensely  :)

As a reward, Orbx will be giving you a FREE copy of AU GOLD when it's released. Send me a PM to remind me once we launch that region ok?

Hey, John, maybe you can post a list of other things we can do in order to get a reward like that...!?!? ;D ;D ;D

BTW Great vid, Tufnel. I am quite happy you used the RealAir Scout package: I've been thinking about buying it, but couldn't find screenshots or videos that really showed me how everything looked from within the VC, like how you look outside and things like that. Well, now I know: it looks great! I've been flying the default C172 and I like it, but I really LOVE those RealAir gauges: I own the SF260 but find that one a bit too fast, and it's a low-wing plane too. The Scout package seems to be a good buy to explore FTX!

Guest J van E

It is the Real Air Citabria not the scout, but both are awesome.:)

That's why I talked about the Scout package, which IS the official name... 8);D;)

It is the Real Air Citabria not the scout, but both are awesome.:)

That's why I talked about the Scout package, which IS the official name... 8);D;)

Yeah, but I thought it was the Scout. :) I was sort of correcting myself :)

Regards

bugger me, here i am editing, and putting in a little bit of thought about my video entry, due to word of a video comp, wish i had of known that first in wins a prize also  :'(  :'(  :'(  ;D  ;D:)

on a serious note, nice vid, enjoy your reward, good stuff

Archived