FTX Buildings HD

VH-KDK

As I am unable to leave comments in the Preview section (must have been something I said:lol:) I will add my two pennies worth here!

The FTX experience just gets better each turn. Global, Vectors, Trees and now HD Buildings

Thanks for this wonderful addition Scott, totally unexpected but this will enhance our FS world no end.

Fantastic detail in these buildings shown  so far and even interiors of the office blocks.

Shall be looking forwards to this along with one million and one other folks.

What next? How about someone with a nautical flair to give us some better looking water!

Sounds like a great idea! The default building textures haven't been touched since FSX came out in 2006, so it's about time they got a face lift. Usually you're too high up to see them in detail, but helicopter pilots will love this. It should also be noticeable on buildings immediately surrounding airports

The doubled resolution will no doubt cause increased VAS usage, but hopefully it should only be a couple of megabytes.

23 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

Agree with you Martyn. And I'm sorry about your being forbidden to comment in that section :angry:

G'day Erik, I think the problem is at my end, a bit of a mystery as I have no trouble around the rest of the forums.

Archived