some from today

Iain Emms

Hi Ian,

Do you 'fiddle' with those or are they straight from the V key?

Look very nice and am interested to see what settings you use for weather, sky colours etc.

Andrew

Thanks for that, i only fiddled a bit just sharpend a little and used vivid setting in paint shop pro and my ,REX, Sky Theme is New World, Sunrise Mt Sinia, Daytime New World, Sunset Oh My.Cloud Theme is Cumulus 55, 3D Clouds HD, Cirrus Clouds Set 12.Wave Animation is Sparkling. Sun Texture is Magic, Flare Default, Lightening Forked, Weather Theme is Cold front approaches. Water Themesare Tropical Water Great Barrier Reef, Ocean Water and Inland Water im still experimenting with. Hope this gives you some idea.

cheers

Iain

Cheers Ian,

I'll wait on for Rex 2 to come out and then give your settings a go. Certainly looks realistic.

I remember using paintshop pro quite a while ago, in fact it was Version 5 at the time. Just checked and it's now at X2 and the work area looks totally different.

Andrew

... Sky Theme is New World, Sunrise Mt Sinia, Daytime New World, Sunset Oh My.Cloud Theme is Cumulus 55, 3D Clouds HD, Cirrus Clouds Set 12.Wave Animation is Sparkling. Sun Texture is Magic, ...

Mmm... this sounds awfully complicated. Here's hoping for a "just make it pretty, please" button in REX 2.0  :D

Regards (and great shots, of course),

J.A.

Archived