EGAC (George Best, Belfast City Airport) Is this right?

andy1252

I got the two Irelands in the recent sale, and when I went to Belfast I got this around Belfast City (EGAC). It doesn't look right for a major city airport in a full-fat region so I don't know if this is an error or if maybe NIR is just not up to the standard of some of the other regions like PNW/ NZ etc.There are some fairly glaringly badly placed patches of built-up landclass around the airport.

I'm running the unified FTX Central, with FTX GL, Vector, Open LC EU and Pilot's Global Ultimate  all in place. No other vendor scenery anywhere near this area. If this is all as it should be, I'll add it to the list of requests from Richard Bui re updates to these regions, as it looks as bit naff to me.

JcMv6nQ.jpg

GYcMVkP.jpg

vufkrLL.jpg

Anybody getting better scenery around here?

Hi Andy

I get the same as you. I agree, those built up patches on the docks seem to be misplaced. I checked it on Google Maps and there appears to be an industrial area there that's quite extensive. I suggest you post this here:

Richard Bui is making new service packs for exactly these regions and this would make an ideal addition to it I think.

Cheers

Stu

Hi Stu, I got the impression from Richard's post that he wanted it confirmed via this thread that this was actually an error, which is why I came here first, but I think I'll just go ahead and put it into the requests for the service pack anyway. Can't do any harm, and who knows, it might get sorted.

Archived