Moor Saleing

VH-KDK

Well I just cannot let a bargain or something of interest pass me by.

So last night and this morning have see me shell out on a few more great aircraft and 2 people on the forum shall take some of the blame.

You know who you are.

1.ms1.jpg

The amazingly ungainly and inept Handley Page Hampden here at KFOT.

2.ms2.jpg

So typical of many of the RAF bombers at the beginning of the war the Hampden was  obsolete.

3.ms3.jpg

One good thing was the spacious fuselage, not even room to pass the pilot a sandwich, and you most certainly would not have been able to turn around if you were thinking of Rita Hayworth!

4.ms4.jpg

Hats off to the brave crews that flew off to fight in such a dreadful aircraft.

5.ms5.jpg

GEROLD. It is no good hiding.  You are to blame for this one, here at KTVL. What a top class aircraft(IMHO) although I have not tried returning it safely to earth yet.

6.ms6.jpg

Fascinated by the way the U/C retract.

7.ms7.jpg

This one has RB.211 engines, geeez they sound so good;)

8.ms8.jpg

Thanks Gerold, I would never have considered this one without your shots the other day. Fancy me buying something thay is modern military.

9.ms9.jpg

Now the next one to blame...... ah yes. Michael over there in Toowoomba. I never knew about the CT-4 until you mentioned it today. Guess what it is on sale for just US$5, what a bargain.

A flight from Homer to try it out.

10.ms10.jpg

Goes like a dream and top class sound so no need to do any meddling there. Lets try Shift+1, ah the usual old style cockpit, Shift+2 GPS good. What was that? Don't press Shift+3, oh, too late. Just a small blank rectangle......nergh, followed by an app crash.

All three aircraft are for FS9 and FSX but work fine usung the (cough) tool. Just be aware about the slight problem with the CT-4 and shift+3.

They are, for me anyway all well worth the money and I am very happy with them along with Gerold and Michael.

You must have one of the largest hangars in the sim community. I stick with 3 or 4 aircraft. It would be interesting if you could line them all up in a single shot. Great shots Martyn. :)

Well KDK this epic disease is still spreading. Just bought

the C17 for a bargain price, and it has all the bells and whistles.

The retracting undercarriage is very unique. I wonder if it can

park sideways. Awesome set of shots too.:rolleyes:

cheers

Gumby

Martyn, I knew the C-17 would be a good one for you. So I happily take the blame, even in case you need an excuse in front of your government.

Enjoy the Globemaster, and shorten the runways (I wonder if Tapini would work...)!

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:35 AM, RJ said:

You must have one of the largest hangars in the sim community. I stick with 3 or 4 aircraft. It would be interesting if you could line them all up in a single shot. Great shots Martyn. :)

Thank you RJ. I just cannot help myself. There are so many aircraft I like the look of from the past which evoke memories. It is great to see them in the air again if only in FS and to be in control(manic laughter):blink::wacko::unsure:

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:39 AM, gumbypickett said:

Well KDK this epic disease is still spreading. Just bought

the C17 for a bargain price, and it has all the bells and whistles.

The retracting undercarriage is very unique. I wonder if it can

park sideways. Awesome set of shots too.:rolleyes:

cheers

Gumby

Well I can fly it sideways Gumby although I don't know if that is quite right!

Too many interesting and tempting aircraft at Virtavia.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:13 PM, BradB said:

Fabulous shots Martyn , by the way did you hear about that sale of ...................:o:wacko::lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks for the tip John, just don't shout it out too loud in case Atilla the Hen hears!:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:20 PM, Voyager said:

Splendid shots for sure! A huge collection indeed!

Voyager

From iPad

Thank you Voyager, got to get all bases covered.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 7:19 PM, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:13 PM, Stillwater said:

Martyn, I knew the C-17 would be a good one for you. So I happily take the blame, even in case you need an excuse in front of your government.

Enjoy the Globemaster, and shorten the runways (I wonder if Tapini would work...)!

Cheers Gerold. Sale? no excuse needed at all!

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:06 PM, dolf8857 said:

Fantastic caps Martyn!

Thank you Dolf.

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:33 AM, Kasi31 said:

Fantastic collection of aircraft and shots Martyn!

Cheers Karsten.

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:15 PM, Bermuda425 said:

Wonderful racontation of your falling into temptation mate!

Sometimes it is great to be weak Bermuda.

Many thanks Gents for your comments, now gotta go I hear there is a sale on at.........l.

Archived