No buildings at Rugen airport

I installed the freeware package and I have FTX global installed, which is fabulous by the way. But I can't see any buildings at Rugen. Only the runway and some airplanes at the aprons. Plus the balloon now and then. I have reinstalled and tried to activate the scenery several times without any success. Its all there in the folders but FSX ignores it. Why? FTX central doesn't complain and the latest libraries are installed. Give me a clue to a solution please.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here: No buildings at Rügen Airport. (FSX Steam Edition, Win10)

Latest libraries are installed.

Order #FSS0369970 (Base, Vector, openLC Europe)

All other freeware and payware airports are fine.

Please help!

Thank you,

Alexander

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem.

Using all the latest libraries, latest FTX (new unified regions), latest EDCG Rugen install, etc. 

Anyone have an answer to this problem ?

Using FSX-SE with DX10 and Steves scenery fixer.

Kind regards,

20160611090152_1.jpg

Report number ot5de78651a0af7a1c4017984436e3ee7b

Order Number: FSS0442991  (Norway scenery)

Hi

I'm also experiencing the same problem and have submitted a daignostic report to the company, which may help them with finding a resolve

Many Thanks

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

I've found the following tip regarding missing buildings at EDCG Rügen in the German forum (for FSX only): please remove (ob better rename) the file "EDCG_objlib_P3D.BGL" from the EDCG scenery folder in your FSX installation. Maybe this helps?

3 hours ago, TheGreenToad said:

I've found the following tip regarding missing buildings at EDCG Rügen in the German forum (for FSX only): please remove (ob better rename) the file "EDCG_objlib_P3D.BGL" from the EDCG scenery folder in your FSX installation. Maybe this helps?

Thank you so much ThrGreenToad ! Will try it out and confirm if this does the trick.

Kind regards,

• 4 weeks later...

Archived