ENSD Sandane: most parking spots already occupied by static aircraft

Hi folks,

in ENSD Sandane, most parking spots are already occupied by static aircraft. The only usable one is parking 3. Spots 4 and 5 are directly occupied, slot 6 is very close to 4 and partly covered by the aircraft there. Maybe the parking spots and/or the static aircraft can be reorganized so that starting a flight at ENSD would be less of a try and error.

I know that this is a very minor issue, and I surely don't want to sound as the unsatisfied customer who has to complain about every little bit. On the contrary, ORBX should take it as a compliment that there isn't anything else to report (yes, I do realize that this is quiet a weird way of making a compliment ...)!

So please take it just as a suggestion for improvement.

Thanks & regards,
  Hans

On 20.5.2016 at 5:00 PM, TheGreenToad said:

Hi folks,

in ENSD Sandane, most parking spots are already occupied by static aircraft. The only usable one is parking 3. Spots 4 and 5 are directly occupied, slot 6 is very close to 4 and partly covered by the aircraft there. Maybe the parking spots and/or the static aircraft can be reorganized so that starting a flight at ENSD would be less of a try and error.

I know that this is a very minor issue, and I surely don't want to sound as the unsatisfied customer who has to complain about every little bit. On the contrary, ORBX should take it as a compliment that there isn't anything else to report (yes, I do realize that this is quiet a weird way of making a compliment ...)!

So please take it just as a suggestion for improvement.

Thanks & regards,
  Hans

Hi Hans !

I don't have Sandane,but does it come with a Control Panel?

Sometimes you can choose to deactivate the shown static aircrafts.

Scott

Hi Scott,

yes, you can deactivate the static aircraft, but then the airport looks so empty and boring ...

On all other ORBX airports I've never ended up on an occupied parking spot after loading, and I usually do have all static aircraft turned on wherever you can turn them on. Maybe I was just lucky when choosing my starting position then, or maybe at the other airports static aircraft are not placed on selectable parking spots.

As I said, it's just a suggestion for a potential update, since only one out of four usable parking spots remain with static aircraft turned on in ENSD.

• 2 years later...

I'm hoping too for an update on this. At other airports I haven't had the problem of loading the sim and choosing a position, only to find that another aircraft is already there overlapping with my own plane. However, in Sandane ENSD this remains a problem.

Archived