Real Flight with the Wilga PZL 104

Hi guys,

last Sunday I was repeated on the small airfield in my home.
Together with my daughter and her boyfriend I treated us to a flight with a Polish Wilga PZL 104

1.jpg

The weather was just too good and the view was outstanding

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

All instruments in the green zone, a wonderful flight at 150 kmh / 80 ktn and 400m / 1312ft elevation

4.jpg

Almost inconspicuous, the small airfield (EDBL) Laucha Dorndorf located on the plateau

6.jpg

1 minute ago, Bermuda425 said:

Honestly I wouldn't have thought that our sims look that real.  As you say, amazing. And the flight - yes. I love flying planes I've flown in FSX or P3D.

Is this cool looking plane available in FSX?  I'd love to fly it over Orbx land and reproduce it.  Wish I had P3D though, you guys have all the fun!

5 minutes ago, JS07 said:

Is this cool looking plane available in FSX?  I'd love to fly it over Orbx land and reproduce it.  Wish I had P3D though, you guys have all the fun!

P3D was my last birthday present :) Search for Aerosoft - Wilga X

On 5/10/2016 at 1:58 PM, Ripcord said:

Beautiful countryside where you live, sir.  Thanks for sharing these.

Thank you, the scenery is beautiful but almost unspectacular

On 5/10/2016 at 3:13 PM, Bermuda425 said:

It's incredible how high the resemblance between these shots and the community screenshots appears. Take a quick look at the screenshots posted on the forum and they look like this. Awesome, really!

the only difference from the screenshots for these pictures I do not use special graphical settings for a real look.

On 5/10/2016 at 3:35 PM, JS07 said:

Stunning, I am GREEN with envy.  Good for you, I hope you had a wonderful time.  I love that plane, it looks cool!  Very beautiful down below, looks like Orbx's UK!

the time was really wonderful and I find this old plane also fantastic.
What this looks like UK is in the heart of Germany

On 5/10/2016 at 3:43 PM, Bermuda425 said:

Honestly I wouldn't have thought that our sims look that real.  As you say, amazing. And the flight - yes. I love flying planes I've flown in FSX or P3D.

The Aerosoft Wilga is in addition to the Antonov AN2 by Sibwings one of them which I very gladly and very often in the FSX / P3d fly.
On 5/10/2016 at 5:29 PM, RJ said:

WOW! Super fantastic ride and great ride. :)

thats thrue

18 hours ago, caribou said:

Great shots, thanks....

thank you

Archived