Orbx Libraries Stutter / Autogen Rooftexture lost

Hello, i hope I will get some Support here.. 

My Problem ist, that I have a big Stutter when I fly - in for example Paris, near the "Eifelturm". After setting orbx Libraries off in scenery config editor, there are no stutters anymoere in this area.. but then I havent got the Libraries, so I can not use your beautiful Airports :( .. 

Next Problem is, in the Night, some Autogen Buildings have no Roof Texture.. 

What can i do now? Iam very disappointed..

Sorry for my bad englisch..

Greetings from Stuttgart!

Might help to have some background as to what you have your settings at and more importantly, your hardware specs.

I generally find very minor stutters occurring in v3 and sometimes a bit of a pause when on approach.  I have in fact, experienced a pause on approach to CDG in the past, basically during a final leg left turn to RWY09R and I'm sure it's due to the autogen for Paris.  I highly doubt this is an ORBX issue, and more so the way you have P3D set up.  Provide us more details on your hardware and settings in P3D and someone can help.

-Jim 

Hi, 

Sim is Prepar3d v3.2

My Hardware: 

Intel Skylake I7 6700K - OC to 4,6 Ghz

Windows 10 Home, 64 bit

GTX 980 4 GB

2x 8 GB DDR4 Ram

250 GB samsung SSD 850 Evo

a32a64-1461959125.png

9894dd-1461959303.png

d85580-1461959319.png

29d242-1461959339.png

e69bd1-1461959353.png

f4fc51-1461959378.png

Here you can see the lost Rooftextures..

b79b91-1461959391.png

I use as Addons The Planes:

PMDG 777 / 737 , Dash8 Majestetic , Carenados C90/F406, Aerosoft 318 - 321

Other Addons:

ASN, REX4 TD with soft Clouds and EZDOK

Set mesh resolution one tick back from full right

Set Texture Resolution all the way over to the right

Set scenery, autogen building and vegetation another tick to the right

Set both special effects sliders all the way over to the right

Also try setting your framrates to unlimited.  It is my belief with the 980 series gpus, they can perform better with your framerates set to unlimited.  I have the mobile version of the 980 and with my setting at unlimited, I get very decent framerates and the sim is still stable running complex add-ons.

Try those settings changes and see if you experience a difference.  I took a look at the screenshot in the cockpit and really didn't notice any roof textures missing...some looked darker, but that may be because it is at night. :)

-Jim

Wow very nice thank you! Now I can Fly the 777 much smoother over big cities.

But, what I dont understand... why do we have better Performance with higher Game Settings in P3D?

Should I take some other Settings in the Nvidia Control Panel or just the defaults? Tripple Buffering on or off? 

Greetings 

Nico

56 minutes ago, Nico666 said:

Wow very nice thank you! Now I can Fly the 777 much smoother over big cities.

But, what I dont understand... why do we have better Performance with higher Game Settings in P3D?

Should I take some other Settings in the Nvidia Control Panel or just the defaults? Tripple Buffering on or off? 

Greetings 

Nico

Sometimes, you just don't question things like this.  If it works and works well, be thankful that the minds at LM figured it out. :)

-Jim

Archived