OK, so I bought the Phenom

andy1252

Again, I blame Voyager! I'd drooled over this plane in the PC Pilot review late last year, but resisted until I saw it in Voyager's set of shots yesterday. It really is a fine looking thing, but a bit of a challenge to fly properly for a self-confessed Ctrl-E guy like myself. But hey, I'm retired, I've got time to figure it out!

ScreenShot04-23-16at08.38PM.jpg

ScreenShot04-23-16at08.41PM.jpg

ScreenShot04-23-16at08.52PM.jpg

(actually Voyager, thanks for the inspiration)

You guys may be a bad (or maybe good) influence on the rest of us.  I too have been thinking about the same plane.  It looks so beautiful.  Will see how much the low balance in my bank account may affect this.  

Thanks so much for the screenshots and the inspiration.

Well I hope you have fun a lot with this aircraft.

I bought her after making a flight with a friend of mine in the real aircraft. She is so easy to fly as the real machine.

As for the screenshots you are a master! Very nice set!

Voyager

I just bought the 100 and installed it.  Still need to tweak cameras but took off from and landed at Telluride.  First, when I am in FSX's free flight screen and choose the plane I get the plane I want.  But only after I choose a location, any location, I started at KTEX, I get both aural tests female voice saying ok.

Anyway, the plane is awesome, it'll take some getting used to but it's gorgeous.  It's easy to take off but you almost have to force it to land.  And without reversers or spoilers you really have to stand on the brakes.  I like it though, cool little plane.

Archived