My last shots ......

Iain Emms

Well for quite a while i think untill i get my gaming pc sorted ive had nowt but trouble now for over a week with Failing to boot, freezing after 30 minutes flight time its just one thing after another ive tried everything i can think of but no so im fed up with it for now. So enjoy these ones...........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cheers

Iain

Well for quite a while i think untill i get my gaming pc sorted ive had nowt but trouble now for over a week with Failing to boot, freezing after 30 minutes flight time its just one thing after another ive tried everything i can think of but no so im fed up with it for now. So enjoy these ones...........

cheers

Iain

Sorry to hear that, mate! I'm actually having similar problems for like 2..or 3 months already... freezing randomly (sometimes shortly after booting up the pc, sometimes 2 hours in flight, sometimes not for a week and then all of a sudden computer goes dead..), bluescreens, FS Crashing. Im pretty much fed up with it, since its actually a brand new computer and I've done so much to fix it without success. Not an enjoyable minute of flying for a long time actually...

Anyway, its been nice shots dude. Hope you'll have it sortet out soon, take care!

Emmsie,

Mate as much of a pain in the bum as it can be, try doing a full system reformat, remember, you buy stacks of software and all kinds of little bits and pieces, mine was crammed full of bits and pieces like that and since I did my last reformat I have never had such a fantastic experience simming.

What a pain it was Ryan i formatted my Main Drive C, And my FSX Drive four days ago and reinstalled everything but still the same result crash bang wallop froze again after 30 mins or refused to boot.

cheers

Iain

Deeply sorry to hear of your woes Iain - hope you get it sorted somehow, and pretty soon!!!

Most of us here have become well and truly addicted to our near daily dose of superb screenshots... we will quickly succumb to withdrawal symptoms  :'( :'(

Seriously, your shots are hugely appreciated, and will be sorely missed.  Please, please, get it sorted as soon as humanly possible (as I know you will) ... there's a lot at stake here.  ;):)

All the best with it mate, and cheers

Pity it didn't happen a little closer to the release of Win 7, Iain. But by the sounds of things it's not a software problem anyway, so good luck, mate. I know you'll get on top of it and come back with some stunners again.

Frank

Iain,

If it crashes withing 30 minutes of gaming it sounds like 'heat stroke' and I remember right its summer where you live.  ;D

I'd try and run your pc without the side cover and see it that helps. I'd even aim a small fan in there just for testing purposes, if the hanging stops then you know for sure its heat problem and a clean out is in order.

I've been there and done that... did the reinstall too only to workout it was heat.

Try a high pressure air line (wear a mask) you'll will have a ball! Hehehe...

Cheers

Butch

Archived