ENSD My Final Shots.

1 hour ago, Bruce Hamilton said:

What he means is we never saw a preview thread created by the developer.  Is this the one that has been hanging around waiting to be finished?

ENNK Narvik is another (announced) Norway airport that is still waiting to be finished.

Now THAT's a nice surprise. Great shots, nice scenery and about time that FTX Norway gets more of the airports it deserves. ENNO, ENSD, maybe Narvik soon? I wouldn't mind Sogndal, Vigra, Leknes...you get my drift.;)

Looking good!

Now THAT's a nice surprise. Great shots, nice scenery and about time that FTX Norway gets more of the airports it deserves. ENNO, ENSD, maybe Narvik soon? I wouldn't mind Sogndal, Vigra, Leknes...you get my drift.[emoji6]

And there's more coming [emoji57]

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, TomL said:

...about time that FTX Norway gets more of the airports it deserves. ENNO, ENSD, maybe Narvik soon? I wouldn't mind Sogndal, Vigra, Leknes...you get my drift.;)

A certain Germany based developer/publisher has several sceneries that fit nicely on top of FTX Norway, if you're looking for more.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Bruce Hamilton said:

A certain Germany based developer/publisher has several sceneries that fit nicely on top of FTX Norway, if you're looking for more.

1 hour ago, Finni Hansen said:

Looking good!

And there's more coming emoji57.png

Now that -  and existing and incoming sceneries (Alta) of a certain Germany based developer/publisher - makes for a niiiice flying experience. Keep it coming!

Looks very nice. Will it include the distinctive sloped runway as can be seen in this video:

I just wish the wonderful airports would be a little bit bigger with regular service for the wonderful Dash 8 Q400. This is Dash 8-100 land and unfortunately there is no good one for FSX/P3D...

I just wish the wonderful airports would be a little bit bigger with regular service for the wonderful Dash 8 Q400. This is Dash 8-100 land and unfortunately there is no good one for FSX/P3D...

Fly in with a lightly loaded q400 and it is doable [emoji57]

...while we wait for majestic to get their 100,200 or 300 finished!

Or you could download virtualcol's dash 100 and fly that one!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Finni Hansen said:

Fly in with a lightly loaded q400 and it is doable emoji57.png

...while we wait for majestic to get their 100,200 or 300 finished!

Or you could download virtualcol's dash 100 and fly that one!

But then you have to stay there forever, because a Q400 needs 1,402 m for a take off run at MTOW, whereas the runway length at ENSD is only 970 m.

On 3.3.2016 at 11:56 PM, Finni Hansen said:

So I guess I have to buy ENSD to check if you are right Finni. ^_^

But then I also have to buy the Norwegian full fat region and also the Q400. I have to think about it.:)

PS: there is something wrong with this thread. It is not possible to post in a proper way e. g. to quote.

..as I said. A -lightly- loaded plane can get both in and out of Sandane - not at mtow 

Edited by wolfko

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

PS: there is something wrong with this thread. It is not possible to post in a proper way e. g. to quote.

Usually, it's not the thread but the browser being faulty. I had this issue myself using (I think) IE11 once. Switching back to  IE10 solved it. 

My first suggestion would be to try another browser (... you may or may not like that suggestion, but try it at least). I just quoted using Chrome. If this doesn't work someone more knowledgeable has to jump in.

Kind regards, Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pmb said:

Usually, it's not the thread but the browser being faulty. I had this issue myself using (I think) IE11 once. Switching back to  IE10 solved it. 

My first suggestion would be to try another browser (... you may or may not like that suggestion, but try it at least). I just quoted using Chrome. If this doesn't work someone more knowledgeable has to jump in.

Kind regards, Michael

Thank you Michael, you are right, it's the browser! All works fine with IE11 (as you can see from this post), but apparently not with Chrome for some reasons. It is no problem for me to switch browsers. I think I'm going to use Firefox.

Edited by wolfko

On ‎07‎.‎03‎.‎2016 at 4:52 PM, Scandinavian said:

From the pictures, it seems the layout of the airport is the old one, before the new apron, will this be updated?

https://www.ippc.no/norway_aip/current/aip/ad/ensd/EN_AD_2_ENSD_2-1_en.pdf?cachebust0216

ENSD is not even released yet and you are already asking for updates? IMO that's a bit impertinent!