Uninstall all my sceneary so I can reinstall fsx

Props2013

Okay. I am  no official support, but will try. There are several suggestions under:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/25-faq-answers-to-frequently-asked-questions-here/

Some may be outdated, though.

According to my experience you only have to uninstall Global Base which comes with an uninstaller (and can be found under the Windows Programs Menu). Otherwise it should be sufficient to delete the complete ORBX subfolder under your simulators's main folder.

If you don't delete the config directories of your simulator before making a reinstall (which might be a good idea, but make a backup first) you should look for ORBX entries, notably in the dll.xml file (under C:\Users\Standard\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX). There may be at least one entry like

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>K:\Program Files (x86)\MIcrosoft\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow_P3D.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>.

(substitute your path and simulator). You may want to delete this, notably if you are going to install FSX to another disk/path.

Finally delete all icons left from the desktop. 

I did several re-installs of P3D and I think that should do it.

Kind regards, Michael

On 2/23/2016 at 5:56 PM, Props2013 said:

Before I go to trading standards.I want clear concise instructions to delete all my Orbx sceneary so I can re load fsx.

What do you mean by "before I go to trading standards" (what is trading standards) ?

Archived