ESSA ruwnay lightning in Low Visibility

Kling92

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have posted this question a few months ago regarding that the runway lights don't turn on during low visibility.

Im also noticing that the runway (and general airport lightning) turn on too late in the evening. Today I noticed that they turned on at 2115 Local time. Waay too late. It felt very dark when landing on an unlit runway.

I have never experienced such issues in other scenerys. Will this ever be resolved?   It is highly unrealistic that the lights are off in the evenings and during low visibility.

Thanks

Kristian

Hey Kristian,

We are considering an option to keep them on all day long, as we discussed last time.

I don't know if there any aspects of that that would be an issue, otherwise it will probably be in the Service Pack. Another option is to add the default runway lights, but they only work in P3D, however they are triggered by fog but are not connected to the runway lamp objects, so yeah, we have not decided.

The service pack is still some time away however, as we hope to include the moving gates in the service pack. 

Also, please next time, stick to your initial topic instead of opening new ones if regarding concerns you've already raised.

Thanks,

Marcus

Archived