SOS for ESSA

vidas

Today i pursued ESSA and installed, after loading scenery result i got negative - don't see jetways , buildings on apron is there anything i can do : here is my generated code from FTX Center 2 - ot2f74143f69adf47203d7c61f86a59df4 

From what I can tell so far it seems just as Curt is saying to be an issue with Objectflow. The buildings and grass at Arlanda is controlled via that dll.

You can check the DLL.xml file for the sim to see so so the entry is correct.

To start with I would recommend downloading the library again and reinstalling it.

How did you solve it Curt?

I start everything, almost, manually. So I just had to start the needed DLL.

I think these two need to be in the DLL.xml file for FTX to work . Path for FSX:SE.

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow_cen4.dll</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEN4\Scenery\ObjectFlow_cen4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow.dll</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

/Curt

3 hours ago, curts said:

Hej!

Might be that one or more of the entries or the ObjectFlow in the DLL.xml is missing.

Just did that by mistake and lost all buildings at ESSA.

/Curt

Ye it seems that others obj are not all of them  in place , haven't seen scenery before , strangle airport is looking very dark 

in roaming folder for FSX:SE ? yes im already entered

Launch.Addon>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CEN4\Scenery\ObjectFlow_cen4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

1 minute ago, vidas said:

in roaming folder for FSX:SE ? yes im already entered

Launch.Addon>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
  </Launch.Addon>

UPS i haven't look accurately i have to appoint correct path for my D: driver i have FSX:SE runing in different data tree :-)

Hi, I have the same problem no buildings or jetways and I have installed the two text portions of ESSA Object Flow DDL.xml and Orbx_ESSA_FTXGLOBAL_Objektflow but wonder what mistake I made when buildings are not yet visible on the scenery.

Regard: RL.

Hey Ronald,

If you get no buildings at ESSA, the Objectflow module is not working. That is because for some reason the "orbxlibs" has not been installed, or the installation has gone wrong. 

What do to:

1. Go to https://fullterrain.com/support and in the bottom of the page you will find Orbxlibs. Download and install according to instructions.

If not working then, go to step 2.

2. Go to C:\Users\Your User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX and open the dll.xml file in Notepad. 

(if only FSX-SE is installed the dll.xml is in Appdata/roaming/fsx but if both the normal fsx and fsx se is installed, the se's dll.xml is in appdata/roaming/fsx-se)

Look for the following lines:

<Launch.Addon>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>D:\Program\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>

If they are not there, something has gone wrong in the installation. If they are there, check so the path is correct.

3. You should now have working buildings.

Some FSX-SE user with FSX installed as well seem to have some issues. Please check this thread: 

Hello I have the same problem no terminal buildings just flat black shadows.I have installed the lastest librarys,  I only have FSX installed see this dll.

-<Launch.Addon>

<Path>C:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

Order Number: FSS0462971

Note Ive just downloaded the library's again and installed I use steves directx10 fixer as well. Checked again no buildings.

On 2/18/2016 at 2:34 PM, Marcus Nyberg SE said:

Hey Ronald,

If you get no buildings at ESSA, the Objectflow module is not working. That is because for some reason the "orbxlibs" has not been installed, or the installation has gone wrong. 

What do to:

1. Go to https://fullterrain.com/support and in the bottom of the page you will find Orbxlibs. Download and install according to instructions.

If not working then, go to step 2.

2. Go to C:\Users\Your User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX and open the dll.xml file in Notepad. 

(if only FSX-SE is installed the dll.xml is in Appdata/roaming/fsx but if both the normal fsx and fsx se is installed, the se's dll.xml is in appdata/roaming/fsx-se)

Look for the following lines:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Path>D:\Program\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>

If they are not there, something has gone wrong in the installation. If they are there, check so the path is correct.

3. You should now have working buildings.

Some FSX-SE user with FSX installed as well seem to have some issues. Please check this thread: 

Hej marcus. The problem remains. I don't know how to fix it.

Have you checked so the path is correct in the dll.xml? And you don't have FSX-SE installed as well?

I'm sure you have checked all that already, but 99% of the times it's just something really simple that is easy to miss; that the path is a tiny bit wrong or something like that.

If you go to april in the sim, do you have grass then? (unless you unchecked that in the configtool that is).

13 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg SE said:

Have you checked so the path is correct in the dll.xml? And you don't have FSX-SE installed as well?

I'm sure you have checked all that already, but 99% of the times it's just something really simple that is easy to miss; that the path is a tiny bit wrong or something like that.

If you go to april in the sim, do you have grass then? (unless you unchecked that in the configtool that is).

<Launch.Addon>
    <Path>B:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

but still no luck. About the grass option is enable on the CP. Even on April there is no grass at all,

Ok, and you've checked so that file is in that folder?

And also, are you starting FSX with Administrator privileges (right click on fsx.exe and choose that if not)? I've had problems with other dll's when not running the program in that mode. It can also be set to do that every time you run the program if you right click, choose Properties and then check the box with "Run as administrator".

If that doesn't work, and until someone can find a solution to this issue, I will re-pack the buildings and grass so they are not controlled by the module so you can at least enjoy the scenery meanwhile a solution can be found.

9 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg SE said:

And also, are you starting FSX with Administrator privileges (right click on fsx.exe and choose that if not)? I've had problems with other dll's when not running the program in that mode. It can also be set to do that every time you run the program if you right click, choose Properties and then check the box with "Run as administrator".

If that doesn't work, and until someone can find a solution to this issue, I will re-pack the buildings and grass so they are not controlled by the module so you can at least enjoy the scenery meanwhile a solution can be found.

Marcus do you think that the problem is on the exe file? Just below DLL file. The pacth on the DLL is correct.

On 2/22/2016 at 5:26 PM, Marcus Nyberg SE said:

I'm going to re-install my windows and my fsx i hope that fix the problem

Archived