You know you're a hardcore flightsimmer when...

Randall Griffin

On 1/1/2016 at 11:12 AM, Slayer said:

41. Your simpit is more expensive than your car.

Amen to that.  My car is 14 years old.  Still runs like a champ 'cos I take care of it.  And I view it as a "transportation tool" more than a "luxury" item, or something I'm trying to impress someone with.

But I've "upgraded" more computers than I can justify in the last 14 years...just to fly the latest versions of Flight Sims.  $$$$$$  Duh!  (And come to think of it...posted more pictures of my simpits on the Internet than I have of my car too).

:lol:

49. When you've spent so much money on computer parts, simulator parts, scenery addons, addon planes, weather addons ,  etc. And you realize you could have been able to afford a real pilots licence, a real airplane and enough gas to fly around the world but you would still rather fly your sim instead........:P

Like Ziggy said,

49.(a)  When you spend thousands on computer parts for a $40 computer game and you don't think anything is wrong with that.

51.  You have a  stencil on your car fender = N-NAME

52.  You take your wife to the grocery store and when you start your car you lean left out the window and yell, starting engines.

53.) When every time you see airplane footage on TV you yell to the wife, "That's not real. That's a simulator."

54.) While watching Alaskan reality shows you have to expound on the differences between the Beaver and the Twin Otter.

Archived