ESSA, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No animated jetways at all? That is disappointing

Animated jetways would be very nice to have. Also a non static aircraft afcad file with all parking spots available for those who have lots of AI traffic. With all parking available even in the hangers and general aviation areas, all gates, and the smaller spots on the cargo ramp where WestAir Sweden park for example.

Finally a new ESSA is so great, I stopped flying in the area because the taxiway lighting from the Aerosoft product was buggy and did not display where the lights were on the ground. Will buy this on day one!

12 hours ago, Nyxx said:

SODE , your joking, only if you want your sim pausing and un-pausing by itself. Until it works how it should keep well away from SODE.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/100230-lirf-fsx-simulator-pauses/

The developer claim to have fixed that

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/latest-news-v1-3-in-the-works.430590/#post-723772

• 2 weeks later...
On 2015-11-23 at 11:49 AM, Marcus Nyberg SE said:
6 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg SE said:

We are not releasing it before the end of this year. We are currently working on night textures. Currently we are celebrating Christmas and enjoying the holidays so I'll get back to work in a week. Glad to hear you all seem so excited.

Thanks man.

Sure, I understand. Take care of your beloved ones and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This is an absolute buy.

See you next year. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2015-12-28 at 3:59 AM, Aviator1979 said:

I have all orbx regions but not ftx global , can i use this airport also? 

Considering that all other Airports released that are located outside their regions require FTX Global Base I'm guessing the same will be true for Arlanda...

On 2015-12-28 at 3:59 AM, Aviator1979 said:

I have all orbx regions but not ftx global , can i use this airport also? 

Considering that all other Airports released that are located outside their regions require FTX Global Base I'm guessing the same will be true for Arlanda...

On ‎28‎.‎11‎.‎2015 at 11:48 PM, Marcus Nyberg SE said:

There will be optional statics and an afcad with all spots. ;)

Marcus, at the risk of asking a dumb question, will the afcad be coded for parking as per real life? I'm an AI freak and use the packages from AIG.

This airport looks really beautiful, you've done a fantastic job :)

Cheers

Jack

Buildings will shift textures between summer & winter and will have a custom made light snow texture during january & february (as seen in screen below). Also there will be different amounts of snow at ground between different winter months. Here is a comparison between summer, winter (january) and night for terminal 2. 6UbnmZU0eUyYqru568fc9dc88bb5.jpgGbfTnnfNyHr0Xhe568fc9dd72082.jpgtPXarvLWJPbEHzb568fc9dfc82fa.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Holy Cheese said:

Marcus, at the risk of asking a dumb question, will the afcad be coded for parking as per real life? I'm an AI freak and use the packages from AIG.

This airport looks really beautiful, you've done a fantastic job :)

Cheers

Jack

Thanks Jack for the kind words.

The AFCAD is coded as close to reality as possible. I think you will be impressed by the accuracy. Edward who made the AFCAD made an awesome job. May be a few not parked at the exactly right spot but it's as close as it can be.

Archived