England: Invisible Roads

Allan Wagner

Yeah, that's what I would've thought. Also I've tried disabling both UK2000 and MyTraffic in the Scenery Library and nothing has changed. If there are no other suggestions, I'll try a reinstall :) thanks for all your help anyway, the Orbxlibs helped fix other stuff anyway :)

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately all my roads are missing, everything from the roads passing the airport (in your photo), to the M5 and everything south, but bridges are still showing. And cars are still going up the roads.

There are a few other different bugs I've found, although this is the main one I'd like to get sorted first.

2015-11-13_00043.jpg

Not sure that this will help, but I had this during my last full reinstall, and for some reason the only way I got roads and rivers to install was by adding the vector and World landclass files that I had purchased... If you have not purchased any of these I am sorry but I can't help you. Teecee.

Hi there,

no need for any other Orbx add-on to display the FTX ENG roads. However, it may be that the required entries to terrain.cfg haven't been properly added yet. Thus, the first thing to try is to start FTX Central and cycle once between Default and Europe, pressing Apply each time. Doing so will check and append terrain.cfg as needed.

Cheers, Holger 

Archived