V3 Installers at Flight Sim Store

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for the v3 installers for FTX Global BASE, FTX Vector and FTX OpenLC Canada-Alaska.

When I log into my account at the FlightSim Store, All I see there is a link to download the entire package again.  In the case of BASE, that's all 4.43GB again.

Is this correct?  Or is there a standalone installer available?

Thanks in advance.

I've reinstalled Global Base and Global Vector from a fresh download at FSS.  Both of these downloads had new version numbers (Base from 130 to 140, Vector from 120 to 130) and it made sense to download the entire thing.  The new versions had new installers supporting P3Dv3

PNW was listed as P3Dv3 compatible so I was going to redownload it as well, hoping the installer was already updated.  It appears FSS has PNW at version 180 which is the same version downloaded previously for P3Dv2.  This leads me to believe that the current version of PNW on FSS won't install to P3Dv3.

Wouldn't this version number change with the PNW installer update?  I didn't want to waste a day downloading a copy of what I already have.  For those of you running PNW on P3Dv3, how are you getting it loaded? Migration tool?

I re-downloaded the present PNW version from the FSS and it installed into version 3. No Migration tool. I think version number was not changed as there's no new content.

Kind regards, Michael

Global base was the first product to be released with the new installer.

Very many customers downloaded it unnecessarily because they thought

it contained something new, when it did not and was only a new installer.

For this reason, if an unchanged version is released with a new installer, 

the version number will stay the same.

However, the new installers will always contain the most up to date version

of the product.

This policy applies already to products released unchanged but with a

P3D v2 installer.

There was an update to Vector released just before the P3D v3 installer

and this update is included in the P3D v3 full installer at the FSS account page.

There is a list of P3D v3 ready products here, all of which are available at the

account page of those who have bought them.

This list will be updated as products become P3D v3 ready.

Archived