Vector and Regions coexistence...

cvearl

If I have Vector and my regions installed and have FTX Central set to North America and I fly over an area not included in the region... Will I see Vector Below? or is Vector scenery only visible when set to Global?

Charles.

I suggest using Global + Hybrid if you are going to be flying in a FTX region and then on thru to a non Region area. Check the  Global product info where it says:

"Finally, a new "hybrid" mode is introduced for FTX Central that now allows the classic Orbx FTX Regions to remain "active" with FTX Global so you can do trans-ocean or continent flights without ever needing to see default terrain ever again. Upgrade your sim TODAY!

I suggest using Global + Hybrid if you are going to be flying in a FTX region and then on thru to a non Region area. Check the  Global product info where it says:

"Finally, a new "hybrid" mode is introduced for FTX Central that now allows the classic Orbx FTX Regions to remain "active" with FTX Global so you can do trans-ocean or continent flights without ever needing to see default terrain ever again. Upgrade your sim TODAY!

My problem with that is if I am mostly going to be in a region and you often see issues in Hybrid like farms on the sides of mountains.

I was just wondering if VECTOR is still loaded even when set to NA.

I guess I can test. :)

Charles.

Archived