ObjectFlow for old airports like W16

Hello,

after installing all my Orbx sceneries into P3D v3, I have a little problem with the older "legacy" airports that did not yet have a triple installer, like eg W16 Monroe First Air.
I downloaded and installed the latest OrbxLibrary and the ObjectFlowUpdater says that all DLLs have been updated to the latest version. 
However, if I run the W16 Object Flow dll in P3D v3, it will simply crash to desktop. 
Is there a way to get these older airports' Objectflow running in P3D v3?

Thanks and kind regards
Carsten 

Hi Carsten,

If the product is not marked as 'V3 compatible' we cannot provide support for it, nor do we provide support for user-migrated products.

At the time of posting only FTXGlobal and OpenLC Europe is currently compatible with P3DV3

Please see this topic for further infomation: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/103534-prepar3d-v3-free-multi-installers-coming-for-orbx-regions-vector-olc/

Tim, Ed

thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of the support issue, as W16 runs fine in P3D 2.5, though officially not being compatible either.

May I rephrase the question - can we expect a fully compatible W16 in the foreseeable future? It is a marvel and it would hurt to loose this airport.

Thanks and kind regards

Carsten

Don,

I can answer that!  YES, depending if P3D doesn't come out with V4 first.   8)  !    Probably why I have a drive just for FSX.  Everything is perfect.  Everything in good time.  Made the commitment to the ORBX world of flying low and slow.  My dream of KEGE has happened so not much can rock my boat.  Just really glad that I don't have to RE-buy ORBX scenery every time a new P3D version shows up. 

Thank You, Orbx!

Archived